Terms & Conditions
Check-In & Arrival
Check-in is at 2pm and check-out is at 10am. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and only by prior arrangement. One of our staff will be at the harbour with a name board to welcome you at your stated arrival time and to accompany you to your accommodation. If your arrival time changes, or your mode of transport changes, please contact us so we can ensure a smooth check-in.
All rates are quoted in either USD or AUD dollars and are inclusive of Indonesian Taxes and Service Charges. We do not charge extra for credit card payments.
Deposit & Payment
A deposit of 50% of the total tariff is required to secure your booking (or total amount if booking is made within 30 days of arrival). The full tariff is payable for any booking made by cash or direct deposit.
A credit card is required to be tendered upon check-in if you have made your payment by cash or direct deposit for reasons outlined in ‘General’ below.The balance for your booking is payable upon arrival, unless you have paid in full at time of booking.
We accept cash, bank deposit and most major credit cards. Rates are for a maximum of 2 people per room, or 4 persons in total. Special rates may be available for longer stays. Rates are subject to change without notice. Minimum stays apply during certain periods – please refer to rates.
Deposit & Cancellation
We understand that travel plans can change, however to minimize inconvenience to other guests and avoid losses, for cancellations made more than 60 days before intended arrival date, an administration fee of 20% of the total tariff will be payable.
If you cancel your booking within 30–59 days of your arrival date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply. The full tariff for the reserved accommodation will be payable if you cancel within 30 days of arrival. The total tariff is payable when a booking is secured by direct deposit or cash. Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
If you change your plans and leave before the specified departure date, the full payment for your booking will still apply and no refunds will be issued. The booked accommodation is held in good faith for the number of nights requested and other enquiries will have been declined.
Government Tax & Service Charges
The above tax and service charges apply in Indonesia, and Amalika Villa complies with these regulations. We have quoted our rates inclusive of these charges to avoid disappointment and/or unforeseen costs to our guests. Be aware that the majority of establishments on the island will have such costs added to your bill, so to avoid surprises please do check your menus and/or rates for other accommodation or services on the island.
- The owners reserve the right to cancel any booking and provide a full refund, should any unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The owners do not take any responsibility for loss or damage to your personal property. A safety box is provided in each bedroom for your personal use.
- All guests are required to comply with local Indonesian laws and regulations. A copy of all guests' passports is required at check-in fo police registration and only registered guests can stay in the villa. This is a standard regulation imposed by local authorities.
- Please be considerate of our neighbours and the village residents and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Maximum of 2 people per room unless other arrangements have been made.
- Smoking is permitted only in outside areas and in living area when doors are open. No smoking in any part of the villa please when doors are closed and/or air conditioning is on.
- All bedrooms are strictly non-smoking.
- No drugs or illegal activities are permitted in the villa.
- Any loss or damage incurred to Amalika Villa by any registered guests during your stay is the responsibility of the person who makes the booking and must be paid for prior to departure.
- Management reserves the right to ask people to leave who do not comply with the terms and conditions, and no refund will be given. In the event that you do not settle your account for costs and expenses, such as unpaid rent, damages, extra cleaning, lost keys, late checkout, etc. prior to departure, your credit card will be debited.
The Management and owners of Amalika Villa act only as an agent for external suppliers and/or contractors who are providing transport, tours, bicycle hire, babysitting and other activities and services. Under no circumstances shall the management and owners of Amalika Villa be held responsible for any loss, expense, theft, damage, claim or injury either directly or indirectly as a result of the rendering of such services or accommodation.
Gili Trawangan does, from time to time, experience interruptions to the power supply. Villa Amalika has backup power in the form of a generator that will be activated as quickly as possible should this occur – usually within seconds. We ask our guests to be patient and understanding during these times. No responsibility can be taken for failure of machinery or equipment in the villa, but the management will make every effort to assist customers in the best way possible and have any such problems rectified as quickly as possible. The management does not accept responsibility for any events that are not in its control, such as fire, severe weather conditions and power disruption.
All guests are strongly advised to take out travel insurance, for the unlikely event of an illness, accident, loss of personal items and other travel contingencies during their travel or stay in Indonesia. In paying the deposit or tariff you are accepting these terms and conditions.